Big Data Secured Solutions, LLC dba BDSS (“we” or “BDSS”) respect your privacy and promise to use appropriate measures to protect any personal data* we collect about you or that you provide to us (“your information”).
*Personal data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, for example: a first and last name, a home or other physical address, an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. More detail about what personal data we collect about you is noted below.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION BY US
When you visit our website, we may request that you provide Information about yourself (for example your name and contact details), and we collect Navigational Information.
You are free, subject to our published Terms and Conditions of use, to explore our websites without providing any information about yourself.
You may also give us any personally identifiable information voluntarily, for example that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other such information that can identify you personally.
We may source some of your information which is publicly available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or from other sources (such as information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the services we provide) or any information that we acquire from third party service providers, if applicable (such as business partners, sub-contractors for any technical delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). Wherever we collect information about you from third parties we ensure that we are legally entitled to do so.
Information About Children
Our websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com , so that we may delete the information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may combine the information we receive from you or your information that we collect from website or other sources and use the combined information for the purposes set out below:
• operate and improve the websites, improve your browsing experience and to improve any subscription service;
• send personalized information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means;
• send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
• contact you, on behalf of external business partners, about a particular offering that may be of interest to you;
• share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information;
• evaluate your potential suitability against a specific or general recruitment requirement;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• notify you about changes to our service;
We will not disclose your information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
• We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
• The information in question is publicly available;
• The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of our business;
• The disclosure is to another of our business subsidiaries or to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual’s behalf.
• We may share your information to protect the safety, property, or other rights of BDSS, its affiliates, customers, or associates, or when we believe that the law requires it.
• We will share your information:
o When release is required by law or regulation, or is requested by a governmental agency (for example, a subpoena);
o When the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims; or,
o Upon discovery of fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices if we believe a governmental agency should be notified.
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive by a web server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our websites, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you had customized. You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to prevent cookies from being installed if you prefer.
REVIEWING, CORRECTING AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the following rights with respect to your information:
• To review your information that you have supplied to us;
• To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions your information that you have supplied to us;
• To request that your information not be used to contact you;
• To request that your information be removed from any solicitation list that we use;
• To request that your information be deleted from our records;
• To opt out of being solicited by BDSS.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to BDSS 28042 Dorado Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 Attention: Privacy. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.